Musicians, artists, and composers are welcomed to our music stock!
Are you seeking an outlet for your work? Let us showcase your creativity. Have you been looking for an online venue to get paid for your talent? Let's put your compositions on our music stock, where you can hear, advertise and collect new works from independent artists.
All we require is that you, by agreeing to the terms and conditions of this service, are the original composer, owning the copyright to the music, as well as the original master recording.
Our pay schedule provides you with your earnings accrued for the month on, or by the 10th day of the following month.
With our easy-to-use search tool, you can follow your track activity, check your earnings and gauge interest in your material online.
We value your collaboration and confidence in our service. There is an old saying, "You may trust, but you can still check." So, please come see for yourself what we can do for you!
We welcome musical submissions in mp3 format, or a link in social media, sent to email@example.com
If your music fits our music stock, please send wav files of your accepted materials.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to work with you!
ORIGINAL MUSIC LICENSING AGREEMENTAGREEMENT made and entered into as of ______________________________by and between____SevenSkiesMusic INC.____(herein after the"Company") and___________________________________________________and (herein after the "Artist")
In consideration of mutual covenants and conditions herein contained the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. The Artist grants the Company, their successors, assigns, and licenses the non-exclusive right to record, produce and reproduce, the lyrics and musical compositions, or any portion thereof, for use in the production. These rights include the use of the lyrics and musical composition for advertisements trailers, marketing, and promotion.
2. The Artist grants the Company, their successors, assigns, and licenses the non-exclusive right to reproduce, perform, and edit any existing recordings, or any portion thereof. These rights include the use of any existing recordings the Artist may have for advertisements, trailers, marketing, and promotion.
3. The Artist grants the Company the right to exhibit, distribute, exploit, market, and perform the music throughout the universe in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
4. The Artist will retain all rights to the musical compositions, lyrics and sound recording.
5. Under this agreement the Artist may submit his musical composition at any time for future use in the Company’s library.
6. The Company agrees to exclude musical compositions from the library upon the Artist’s request.
7. Due to financial policy of the Company all composers will receive their earnings on the 10th day of the following month.
8. The Company shall be required to pay monies to the Artist (50/50 split) for the licensing, mechanical, synchronization, and or any other income that may be accrued by the Company resulting from the licensing, exploitation, and distribution of musical composition embodied in the library. Thus, the Artist’s share shall mean fifty percent (50%) of all fees.
9. The prices of tracks are discussed between the Company and the Artist in each individual case.
10. The Company does not have exclusive rights to the lyrics, musical composition or sound recording.
11. The Artist warrants and represents that he is free to enter into this license and that this agreement does not conflict with any existing contracts or agreements to which the Artist is a party. The Artis t warrants that he maintains all rights to the lyrics and musical score. The Artist also warrants that he owns all rights to master recordings.
12. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the applicable to Artist agreements executed and to be wholly performed herein. This agreement is not valid until signed by a representative from the Company and the Artist. The Artist agrees that this document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties superseding any previous agreements written or oral. The Artist further agrees that any modification be in writing and signed by all parties hereto.